Hi – I’m Donna van Loenen and I’m your Karratha based Print Shop Pilbara service agent.
I’ll get to why I’m here in a moment, but firstly, here’ my guess as to why you’re here… (see if I am on the money… or even close!)
- You’ve done a google search for business printing (of some sort) and up we popped!
- You found our Facebook page and were impressed by all those 5-star reviews :)
- Someone you know and trust recommended us to you – but you wanted to do your own research first…
- You were typing ‘Prince Phillip’ and auto-correct jumped in with ‘Print Pilbara’! …Ok…maybe not ;)-
Whatever the reason – thank you for dropping by and do please take a look around. If you find what you’re looking for, then I look forward to speaking with you soon. But, if you can’t find what you want, then even more reason to call with your challenging print request. We are renowned for saying… ‘Yes We Can’ (We let Barak Obama borrow it you know!)
But before you wander too far – a couple of quick points about me…
- Local working mum and wife – in Karratha since 2008 – four kids, 2 grandies
- Qualified Interior and Landscape designer
- Published Author
- Studied Architecture, Psychology, Teaching and Business
- Since being here, have worked at BP, The MAC, Frogmat Landscape Constructions and Shell
I joined The Print Shop team and took on The Pilbara agency, in part because I love design, art and craft, and more pertinently, I have a secret passion (not so secret anymore) for printed stationery! But I have also committed to this because I recognise the unique position that the 24/7/365 mining lifestyle puts mining and support businesses in. It often means that Friday 6.30pm is not the end of the working week as it is in the big smoke.
Pilbara business owners need and deserve value, choice, service, and consistency in all that and more...
I look forward to introducing you to what so many others across regional WA have already discovered…
The Print Shop is your Cheaper – Faster – Better Business printer… Talk with you soon!
M: 0407 544 903